Additional ISO Certifications We Offer in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (WI)
Our company has put a lot of effort in providing high-quality services to help you and many others implement any standard they need. However, being able to offer more than 10 or 12 standard implementations isn’t possible for all companies. This takes a lot of discipline, time, and effort in order to not neglect the quality of the services either.
We have put a lot of effort to work around both options: quantity and quality. It was not simple, but thanks to our experience and qualified experts, we have been able to add more standards to our list of options.
Standards for Aerospace Companies.
– AS9100: it is the main ISO for quality in this industry, and comes from ISO 9001 that is known for being the main one for any company.
– AS9101: provides all the guidelines to conduct audits in aerospace companies only and ensure there won’t be any mistake made.
– AS9102: helps the company to prepare and meet requirements for the First Article Inspection to ensure they are not failures and defects in the products.
– Counterfeits AS6081: aims to prevent fraudulently or counterfeits parts and components enter the supply chain in this industry.
ISOs implemented in most companies and industries.
– ISO 37001: helps to establish policies and new measures to prevent bribery attempts and maintain an anti-bribery system in the company.
– ISO 55001: helps to control and manage the lifecycle of assets and meet specific requirements in some areas of the company.
– ISO 50001 and SEP: focus on the energy management system of the company only, and SEP stands only for the certification most of them obtain: Super Energy Performance.
– ISO 41001: implemented in certain conditions and requirements when the company needs to control or deal with its facility management system.
– ISO 45001: provides all the guidelines and parameters to establish safety and health measures to guarantee a safe environment and working area for employees.
– RC14001: Responsible Care helps to improve environmental, safety, and health performance in any company and can be implemented alongside ISO 14001 alone.
– ISO 28000: sets out the parameters and protocols for security and safety in the supply chain where people are involved most of the time.
– ISO 17025: a mandatory standard for laboratories to obtain accreditation that shows them as competent.
– ISO/IEC 27001: it provides measures and methods to protect information and data of all types and can be used in any company without restrictions.
– TL 9000: helps with the Quality Management System of telecom companies in order to provide the best services and products.
– BA 9000: implemented for companies in charge of fabricating body armor equipment. Although it isn’t a mandatory standard, it is highly useful.
– CMMC: stands for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification and it is a standard implemented for defense contractors in order to improve their cybersecurity hygiene.
– ISO 14001: sets out all the standards and protocols to protect the environment and promote its protection in your company.
– Forestry SFI ATFS (Sustainable Forestry): SFI and ATFS are non-profit organizations that created the program to promote the protection of forest areas that are either public or private.
– Ethical Sourcing SQFI: more than a standard, it helps companies to determine how they can provide documents to prove they have committed themselves to protect their workers.
– ITAR: an international regulation that helps to manage the equipment and technology that leaves the country and is related to the military.
– ISO/IEC 20000-1: focused on the Service Management System of the company and IT documentation and services in order to protect them.
– CMMI: is a standard that guarantees the growth and improvement of different areas in any company while conducting every improvement simultaneously.
– ISO 9001: is the global standard to establish, maintain, and improve the quality management system in the company—no matter what industry it is part of.
– ISO 15378: provides all the parameters to establish the proper packaging process for medical products to guarantee their delivery and protection in the process.
– ISO 13485: this is a specific quality standard for medical device manufacturers only.
– Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA: instead of dealing with foodborne diseases or illnesses after they appear, this aims for their prevention.
– ISO 22000: sets out all the parameters to guarantee the best food production of any type and ensure it can be consumed for the customers.
– Gluten-Free Certification: only for companies interested in providing food for celiac clients or people with similar diseases.
– Automotive Core Tools: these tools are crucial for any automotive company since they boost and improve several areas and aspects of the business.
– IATF 16949: provides the standards and parameters for the company to prevent failures, eliminate or reduce waste in the production cycle, and provide better parts and components.
– Audit Management System 19011: This standard provides guidelines to conduct an audit process without issues, be it internal or external.
From this one, you can find another 8 standards, but they focus on a specific audit program and the one you must implement after ISO 19011 depends on your needs and the auditing process you will conduct:
- Outsources Internal Audit.
- Virtual Internal Audit.
- Second Party Audits.
- Supplier Audits.
- Supplier Evaluation.
- Compliance Audits.
- Pre-assessment Audits.
- Documentation/Desk Audits
You can find our services in the entire state of Wisconsin since unlike other companies, we aren’t only located in one city. We do have our main offices in Milwaukee, but we have made sure to establish several facilities for you or anyone else far from this city, could access them. You can request more than one standard implementation at the same time as long as you let us know in advance what you are trying to achieve with all of them. In this way, we will provide customized service, implementation, or consulting options for you and your experts.